Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County Coupons, Savings and Museum Description for 2019
The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County is situated on land that served as an agricultural fairground from 1872 until 1910. In the 1890s, a local attorney and Sunday school teacher, William Miller Bowen, became increasingly alarmed by the growing numbers of saloons, gambling events, and other vices that existed in the park. In 1909, he led the fight to convince the State, County, and City to develop the park as a cultural center. In this plan, the State would build an exposition building for California products (and later an armory); the County would build a historical and art museum; and the City would maintain the grounds. This tripartite ownership still exists today.
Current Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County Printable Coupons and Savings for 2019
Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County Membership
All members receive the following benefits:
- Free unlimited admission to the Natural History Museum, Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits, and the William S. Hart Museum.
- 10% discount at the Museum Store and online.
- Free subscription to member publications including the Naturalist.
- Free timed- tickets to Butterfly Pavilion, and Spider Pavilion.
- Priority concert tickets to First Fridays and special ticketed events.
- Discounts on summer camp, overnight adventurers, classes, birthday parties, field trips, and more!
- Invitations to Member-Only special events.
- Use of Members Lounge with free beverage.
- Member Preview Days for exhibit openings.
Family @ $80.00
- Membership for two adults and up to four children (17 and under) living in the same household.
Dual @ $65.00
- Membership for two persons.
Individual @ $45.00
- Membership for one person.
Click here to learn more!