California Surf Museum Coupons, Savings and Museum Description for 2021
The California Surf Museum was founded in February 1986 when architect/surfer Stuart Resor appeared in a local newspaper article inviting interested people to found a museum to honor the history of surfing.Thirteen various folks showed up, formed a board of directors, and went to work! Looking for a place to call home, CSM was first based in an Encinitas restaurant (George's, owned by co-founder Jane Schmauss). CSM then had a one-year stint in its own showcase in Moonlight Plaza in Encinitas, then two years in the Promenade Plaza in Pacific Beach. From 1991-1996, CSM was located across the street from Oceanside’s Pier, with a block-sized lot to hold plenty of outdoor events and enjoy amazing sunsets. In 1996, CSM moved inland four blocks to Coast Highway, across from the Oceanside Civic Center.
Current California Surf Museum Printable Coupons and Savings for 2021
California Surf Museum Membership
Benefits of all membership levels:
- Unlimited free admission to all exhibitions
- Invitations to exhibit openings and special events
- 10% discount in the museum store
- Discount pricing to most special events
- Complimentary CSM sticker
- Volunteer opportunities
- Membership card
- Complimentary subscription to Outside!, the newsletter of CSM
New Members receive these additional items:
- $25 Gremmie/Military/Legend (Student/Military/Senior 62+)
- Four Guest Passes, CSM logo pin.
$50 Surfer (Individual)
- Four Guest Passes, Member T-shirt.
$75 Ohana (Family, includes spouses and children under 18)
- Eight Guest Passes, two Member T-shirts, and license plate frame.