AZ Sonoran Desert Museum Coupons, Savings and Museum Description for 2021
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is a 98-acre (40 ha) museum and zoo founded in 1952 and located in Tucson, Arizona. It contains a museum and 2 miles of walking paths on 21 acres of this property, and is one of the most visited attractions in Tucson. The facility combines the attractions of a zoo, museum, and botanical garden, with a focus is the plants and animals that live in the Sonoran Desert, and it was a pioneer in the creation of naturalistic enclosures for its animals.
Current AZ Sonoran Desert Museum Printable Coupons and Savings for 2021
AZ Sonoran Desert Museum Membership
Become a member of the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum today and help support the daily operations and innovative conservation work of this nationally recognized zoo!
Purchase your membership online today to begin enjoying your benefits immediately.
As a Member you'll be able to enjoy:
- Unlimited free admission to the Desert Museum for one year
- 10% discount on all education and Art Institute classes, workshops and fieldtrips, and in the Ironwood Terraces restaurants
- Members-only day at the Fall Plant Sale
- Complimentary coffee/tea at Phoebe's Coffee Bar
- Complimentary use of wheelchairs and strollers
- Seasonal discounts in the Museum Gift Shops
- Advance notice of Museum special events and programs
- An annual subscription to our quarterly magazine ASDM News and annual magazine Sonorensis
- Desert Museum's Research Library privileges
Choose your membership level of support:
Coati Club @ $30 New Membership ($25 to Renew)
- One Year